Book projekt about the novel "To kill a Mockingbird" written by Harper Lee.

Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012

Diary entry by Boo Radley

Dear Diary,
I already told you about those two nice children Scout and Jem, who always play around my house. I made them two figures carved in soap and put it in the knothole where i always leave my presents for them. And every now and then I also gave them chewing gum, a spelling bee medal and a pocket watch. I guess they don't now that those gifts are from me, since i never go outside and they probably don't even know that I live here. Presumably I will never get a thank from them, but that is okay. I had fun by making them happy. I didn't tell you yet that my brother Nathan found out that i get in contact with the outer world and so he filled it with cement. That is actually everything interesting that happened to me today...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen